Raw Feeding Recipes & Resources
Why Feed Your Cat A Raw Diet?
Raw Feeding and IBD in Cats
Help! My Cat Stopped Eating Raw - What Do I Do?
- Balanced Raw Food Recipe with Nutritional Analysis
- How to Make Chunks of Meat a Balanced Meal
- Balanced Recipe for use with Raw or Cooked Proteins
- How to Balance Baby Food to make it nutritionally complete
- ****NEW**** EZcomplete fur Cats by Food Fur Life. The co-founders of Raw Feeding for IBD Cats have made raw or cooked homemade feeding as easy as possible: Use boneless meat, water, and EZcomplete! Based on the prey model, the powdered supplement contains the bulk of its nutrition from animal-based sources, yet meets AAFCO nutrient requirements for All Life Stages.
- Transitioning from Free-Fed Kibble to Timed Meals
- Transitioning to a New Food (Canned, Raw, or Cooked - Hosted on Food Fur Life, this guide applies to the transition to ANY new food)
- Specific Instructions for a SLOW Introduction to New Food
Helpful Raw Feeding Resources & Problem Solving
- How to Use Freeze-dried Liver Instead of Fresh
- How to Dilute the Bone Content of Premade Ground Mixes with Too Much Bone
- Whole Bone Alternatives - When and How to Use Them
- Eggshell: Ca:P Ratios (contains data for levels / amounts of phosphorus in meats and organs)
- Freeze dried bone (Microcrystalline Calcium Hydroxyapatite (MCHA)) Ca:P Ratios
- How to Use Eggshell for Calcium with Mini-Measuring Spoons
- Macronutrient Content of Commonly Fed Proteins
- How To Shop For Meat
- Can Cats Eat Raw Pork?
- Online Raw Meat Food Suppliers - Resource Links
Cost of Raw or Homemade Food
Why Feed a Raw Diet?
Worried about Pathogens?